Skip to main content

Audiobook.com; An App Review

Audio books are specially used for the listening purposes. I have heard lots of audio books in my previous semester as I had prose, novels, drama in my literature courses. For saving time, sometimes, I had to hear several audio books though I could not complete all the clips.
Hearing audio books has some benefits. For example, improving listening, catching the absolute sound, saving time etc.
Living in a modern era has also many benefits like getting everything in apps. So, there is an app of audio books named Audiobooks.com.
>>This is an useful app to listen books.
>>It has free and paid service for the users.
>>Its speakers sound like natives.

It has also some inconvenient sides. For example : its users are fed up with irrelevant advertisements and notifications.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Lesson Plan on Grammar-Translation Method

Lesson Plan Institution Subject ABC High School English For Today Unit Three; Lesson 1 Topic Health Grade level Eight Time duration 45 minutes Teacher’s Name Md. Jahid Hasan Date 6 August 2018 Total Students Average age of the students 35 14+ Teaching Method : Grammar-Translation Method Aim : This lesson aims to help the students to be conscious of health and diseases. Learning Objectives: ·          To evaluate the value of good health ·          To learn the necessity of physical exercise. Learning Outcomes: After finishing the lesson, students will be able to- ·          Distin...

Personalized Learning to Develop Listening

I will be doing these tasks to develop my listening in English. In August, I will be listening to Awabe pronunciation dictionary where I will look for the vowel sounds including short and long and diphthongs. I will give my efforts to correct my pronunciation considering these single sounds. I will give hundreds of hours if needed to become able to make good utterances and to hear properly. In September, I will practice hearing lyrics and then I will apply my knowledge in lyricstraining.com In October, I will hear BBC, Al-Jazeera, Podcast to get the better experience of listening. Then, in November, I will watch some English movies, drama series etc.

A Simplified Overview of Various Methods of Language Teaching

A Simplified Overview of Various Methods of Language Teaching Abstract This article mainly presents the historical background, principles and techniques of different methods of language teaching. Various methods of language teaching have always been invented and implemented through decades, some of them still exist and some of them were dead in the past. Methods were usually invented to teach people foreign languages in order to study foreign literature. That trend has already changed and now people create methods to teach languages with a view to communicating with others. Introduction Anthony, E. (1963) defines Method as an overall plan for the orderly presentation of language material, no part of which contradicts, and all of which is based on, the selected approach. The language teaching methods which were actually invented in the 17 th , 18 th and 19 th century in the Western world with some special purposes such as to promote the Latin and Greek speakers’ intelle...